Okay, I've been tagged. You know the drill, right? Someone tags you from their blog, you post the rules and the stuff, and then you tag more people. Fun, huh?
Actually, I love tags! I don't mind doing them one bit. Now, if I tag you and you hate me for it, please don't, because it is all fun and games, right?
So, you see, James Goodman tagged me yesterday and I promised in a moment of pre-caffeine haze that I would get my tag up today. It was 4 a.m. when I made that promise. NO, promises should be made at 4 a.m. I'm here to tell ya. But promise I did, and even though it is now 10:23 p.m. in the same day, I am completing my commitment. Go Maddie!
Actually, I'm kind of grateful for the tag. You see, I've been in this non-blogging hiatus-mode of late, and I really, really needed something to get me out of it. Blame it on the holidays, the day job, the writing deadlines, what have you, the blog has simply been neglected.
So, thank you James my friend, you are putting me back on the yellow-brick road to blog heaven in spades.
Here are the rules, as given to me by my favorite horror writer, Mr. Goodman:
Link to the person who tagged you; (already dun that)
Leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours; (dun that too)
Post the rules on your blog; (okay, here they be)
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog; (hm, okay, that will be below)
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post; (below)
Include links to their blogs; (okay, sure thing)
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. (okay...! got it)
7 random or weird facts about me…
1. I can curl my tongue. Really.
2. I once met the lesser actor from Fresh Prince of Belair (what the heck was his name, you know, the cousin?) and ice skater Scott Hamilton both in the same evening.
3. I've been married mumble, mumble, mumble times.
4. I was the first person in my family to attend, and graduate, from college.
5. I recently was offered a contract for a cookbook project!
6. I love, love, love the Wizard of Oz and when it is running on cable, I'm there. Often. And once, I watched it AND listened to Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon at the same time. That was in college. I think. It was mellow, dude.
7. I'm a grandma and the little squirts call me Mimi. Please do not associate that with the Drew Carey Mimi, okay? Ugh. I am so not into blue eye shadow.
So, there is the down and dirty. Now I gotta pass the tag, right? So, here goes.
And there you go. My job is done.
No wait. I gotta go visit and comment on all those people's blogs, right?